ba-da-Bina Designs

Thursday, February 19, 2009

SpragueLab Contest: Question 1

Anyone that knows me, knows that I have been spending a large amount of my free time over the last year learning Photoshop. I love the practical uses of the program as well as the creative uses! It was the creative uses, as in digital scrapbooking, that led me to Jessica Sprague's website. Her video tutorials and classes have launched me far ahead of the curve where learning PS is concerned. Since I recently upgraded from PS7 to CS4, I have been taking in a ton of lessons from Lynda.com and trying to focus on the photo editing aspects of PS. Photoshop to edit photos, who'd a thunk it?! :) So in my never-ending quest to learn all I can about PS, I am trying to win a free Photo Editing class from Jessica Sprague.

So, question one is:

What is one of your very FAVORITE photos of a person that you’ve ever taken?


Here is my favorite happy little photography accident:



It's a picture of K, taken at the kids playground inside of Chick-Fil-A. Except for cropping it down a bit, this photo is straight out of the camera (SOOC for you phototogs). I love everything about this picture - the colors, how the background compliments her outfit, her eyes, the pose, the expression, everything. I honestly do not think I could have staged this photo any better if I had tried. On the contrary, my typical attempts at posing photos are absolutely HORRENDOUS! :)

0 comments: