ba-da-Bina Designs

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines!!



So, I'm still working on my kit... actually I have quite a bit of it done, but I'm just not ready to share YET. :) It's a Valentines theme, but oh well - if you're like me, you don't actually scrap events in real time. ;)

Anyway, so I made these little Valentines for DD's class. It was fun - of course! I had asked K if she wanted me to make her Valentines or if she wanted to go to the store and pick some out. She chose for me to make them. (wahoo!) Unfortunately that was just this week and I really didn't have time to do them up entirely like I would have preferred. I wish I could share them as a freebie, but the animals are not S4O friendly. :(

These are designed to wrap around the treat of your choice...

Animals are actually a font called dbValentineAnimals by LetteringDelights.

Text font is Kayleigh.

Kit is Kiss Me by Ellie Lash.