ba-da-Bina Designs

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas, surprises, and stuff...


We had a great Christmas this year. Nearly my entire immediate family was present at my Mom's house. I'm one of six grown kids, so thats quite a feat! We even had my aunt from CA who came in and surprised my mom. (See picts!) That went off without a hitch and I cannot wait to scrap the page. ...and I will, as soon as I think of a clever title. :)


Mom kept my DD overnight and since the house is clean and I have another week off to look forward to, I played most of the day. I recently upgraded to CS4 from PS7, I decided to go do some of the awesome tutorials featured on Savitri's blog: ScrapBit. I have tried to do many of her tutorials in the past only to discover that PS7 couldn't do this or that. So anyway, I had an absolute blast trying out new things today! Not much accomplished to show what I learned, except that I am beginning to feel more and more at ease with CS4.

Enough yapping - I did work on a couple projects - mainly a couple layouts of DD's first lost tooth. I'm off now to finish those...

2 comments:

SpecimenB said...

CS4 is the bomb. :)

mean mom productions said...

oh what a wonderful christmas.