ba-da-Bina Designs

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Well I finished the tooth pages. They were cute, and I did get to use some of the new path editing skills I learned a few days ago.

Dave is already passed out on the couch and I think my little monkeys have finally gone to sleep themselves. Yep, that was a plural monkeys! We're keeping my BFF's little girl tonight - its the girls first sleep over and probably the beginning of something I may wish I hadn't started so soon. :) They act just like sisters most of the time - its really kinda funny. K was acting a bit jealous - she's been very overly sensitive lately. I'm praying its just a phase!

Anyway, it's now 7 minutes to the New Year, so Happy New Years all!!

1 comments:

mean mom productions said...

Happy New year...

Oh, the sensitivey thing is a phase it comes and goes.