ba-da-Bina Designs

Friday, January 2, 2009

Complete exhaustion!

Well I hope that everyone had a safe and happy New Years holiday!

We're just back in from a night at the Great Wolf Lodge. We'd got a great price on a room and luckily it's only 45 mins away. We arrived there yesterday at 2 p.m. and left tonight at 7:30 p.m. I don't know if I will be able to move tomorrow, but it was sooooo much fun! We were going non-stop and really enjoyed the water park and the Magic Quest game (in spite of the ridiculous price!) I wasn't planning on getting DD a wand, but it's so hard when you see nearly every single other kid running around with one! It was the only thing she asked for and in retrospect I am glad I finally opted to allow her one - we both had a ton of fun with it. Also, we'll be able to use it when we go again. I don't know when that will be, but I'll be watching for the next amazing deal!

Now, it' nearly 9 and I am off to bed! Whew! :)

1 comments:

mean mom productions said...

Sounds like complete fun! Sometimes us mommies just need to allow that one item to make the trip worth it.