ba-da-Bina Designs

Monday, June 29, 2009

Star Spangled Fourth



Last week marked the 2nd anniversary of Jessica Spragues website. There were daily freebies and challenges, of which I participated in only the Day 7 one. :) Oh well, I scrapped with my mom on Friday night, so I guess my mojo was flowing this weekend as I actually did 6 pages in three days. Not my best, but it was at least something. :) I was inspired by the Day 7 template freebie and this awesome sparkle freebie over at BusyScrappin. Here was my finished layout for the Day 7 challenge:

Font is Century Gothic
Brushes are "2005" from the DateDots set by Amber Clegg Designs and "Fireworks" from the Home of the Brave set by Sande Krieger
Template by Molly Schneider aka sweetmollymac
"Sparkles" background by L.Kizer aka Busyscrappin.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You go girl...lucky to get to scrap with your mom and get that many pages done...My mom won't scrap:(
anhoo thanks so much for the share and im posting your layout asap.
xoxoxoxo

mean mom productions said...

great job!!