ba-da-Bina Designs

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Long time, no post. :)

FINALLY finished my sorority scrapbook for 2008-2009, so I'm back to working on my own personal pages again. Yay! I'm committed to doing the scrapbook this year as well, but have opted to do a simple photobook this time. I've been very diligent so far at keeping that current. Our chapter year just began, but I already have pictures of 6 events(!!!), but again, am happy to report they are already put into an ongoing project on Shutterfly.

I was going through and showing DD her baby book (what is done of it so far) and she seemed to really get a kick out of looking at it. For me though, it was a reminder that I have numerous placeholders waiting for completed pages, so I've started on that this evening...

Credits: Background pages by me, "Visitor's" alpha by Ellie Lash, template by Yin, and sanded overlay by Rhonna Farrer.

1 comments:

mean mom productions said...

how sweet! congrats on the getting stuff accomplished